Outstanding Value - Architecturally Designed Home - 40 Acres of Serenity
Nestled amidst the lush greenery of Bellthorpe, this architecturally designed masterpiece stands as a testament to timeless elegance and natural beauty. Situated on 40 pristine acres, this home offers the ultimate retreat from the hustle and bustle, all while being just 20 minutes away from Maleny.
The unique, master-built home, lovingly crafted 23 years ago for its current owners, showcases towering raked ceilings, stunning blackbutt timber floors, and flooded gum kitchen benchtops. A warm and inviting main living area centres around a cozy fireplace, with the choice of two large decks that open up to embrace the Northern and Eastern vistas. The residence features two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, providing comfort and style in equal measure.
As you explore the property, you'll be enchanted by towering native Australian tree species, pockets of old-world rainforest, a meandering creek, and over 2 kilometres of meticulously maintained walking / vehicle trails that weave through the entire estate. Additional amenities include a rustic separate cottage, and a generously sized shed and workshop.
* Architecturally designed masterpiece on 40 private acres
* Towering raked ceilings and blackbutt timber floors
* Cozy main living area with a fireplace for year-round comfort
* Expansive decks x 2, facing North and East perfect all year round!
* Double lock up garage with internal access - electric gates to property
* Two spacious built in bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms
* Towering native trees, rainforest pockets, and a tranquil creek
* Over 2 kilometres of well-maintained walking / vehicle trails
* Separate road access to the guest cottage and a large shed/workshop area
* An idyllic retreat for those seeking serenity and natural beauty
This property is a sanctuary, a haven where architectural excellence meets the wonders of nature. If you're in search of a retreat that offers both timeless elegance and pristine natural surroundings, this Bellthorpe gem is an opportunity you won't want to miss. To schedule a private viewing of this unique masterpiece, contact our dedicated team at RE/MAX Hinterland today.
Bellthorpe, at the top of the Blackall Range.
Enjoys a temperate climate with summer temperatures, generally 6 to 8° lower than the coastal plane and is largely unaffected by high humidity.
Higher and regular rainfall results in a year round lush green environment. Unique in that it is bordered on three sides by national Parkland and sits at the headwaters of both the Mary and Stanley rivers.
State regulation insures that in the future, no existing block can be subdivided to less than 65 acres. This makes Bellthorpe unique, and that it will remain untouched by intense development into the foreseeable future.
20 Years of dedicated effort has transformed this 40 acre block into a showpiece in the conservation and preservation movement within the land for wildlife space. The ecological value of the work done here is of significant importance. Nearly 200 identified and catalogue plant species provide a living environment for insects, like the Richmond Birdwing Butterfly, animals including Sugar Gliders, Wallabies, Echidnas, Melomys, Bandicoots, and occasionally Koalas.
Birdlife is prolific, particularly rainforest species, including Wampoo Pigeons, Pale Headed Pigeons, Wonga Pigeons, Fruit Doves, Emerald Doves, Brown Doves, King Parrots, Crimson Rosellas, Pale Headed Rosella, and Rainbow Lorikeets. Satin Bowerbirds are common, while the Golden Region Bowerbird is a regular visitor.
To own and live in this forested paradise is a truly rare and memorable experience.
* This property may or may not be marketed with a price and therefore a price guide cannot always be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
** Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material on this listing and all information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.