36 Turnbury Street,
Little Mountain Queensland 4551
Price: Offers over $649,000
Front Row Seat for Spectacular Sunsets! 864m2 Block!
Open Home Cancelled! This fantastic home situated on a substantial 864m2 block with side access, offers a genuine sense of space and tranquillity. Enjoy life in a commanding position with an ever changing rural vista, but still only minutes away from schools, shops and the sunny beach! This is as good as life gets on the Sunshine Coast!
The light filled open plan living and dining area with raked ceilings enjoy views over to the Hinterland and flows thru to the activity area with access to the beautiful timber deck.
The separate lounge is located at the front of the property and is ideal for working from home (currently used as a hair salon)
The magnificent block is a blank canvas and offers more than enough space for a pool, sheds and more! Create your own backyard paradise!
At a Glance:
- Modern gourmet kitchen with ample cabinetry and cleverly designed walk-in pantry
- Stunning open plan living and dining areas with raked ceilings further enhance the spacious feeling
- Separate lounge/media room located at the front of the home
- Rumpus/activity room with study nook
- Good sized bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Superb master features the ensuite and his and hers walk-in robes
- Generous timber deck with magnificent views
- Excellent 864 sqm block with side access!
- Create your own resort with ample room for pool, gazebo, fire pit, trampolines and more
- Double garage with internal access and under house storage
- Air-conditioning, water tank
- Quiet, no drive through road
- Variety of good private and State Schools in a 5km radius
- Easy access to Brisbane
- Only 10 minutes to the new Sunshine Coast Hospital Hub
- 6km to sunny beaches
- Short drive to Caloundra CBD