364 Bridge Street,
Wilsonton Queensland 4350
Price: $285,000 Each Unit
These 3 Units Are 120 Metres To The Shopping Centre
HAVE YOU HEARD:
- You can take a self-guided 3D Virtual Tour now!
- Or Private Inspection available by appointment
- Move-in or invest here, each Unit currently earning $400.00+ per week
----- This is earned via the short-stay market ... fully-furnished
- On the long-lease rental market, expect $300.00 per week
- Purchase all or purchase one
- U2, U4 and U5 available
- 120 metres to Shopping Centre
ADORNED by an enchanting Bottle Tree, Jacqui Walker presents your choice of 3 beautiful Units only 120m to Wilsonton Shopping Centre!
EACH UNIT offers 2 bedrooms with emphasis on open-plan living. So which floorplan is YOUR FAVOURITE?
CHOOSE Unit 5 for mega-sized living and dining, a bonus bathtub for that relaxing soak, a separate shower, super-large linen cupboard and separate laundry.
OR SELECT Unit 2 or Unit 4 for a fantastic private entertainment area to the front, a handy European laundry and spacious open-plan living and dining.
EACH UNIT here at Bottletree Apartments boasts:
- Large kitchens with stainless-steel dishwasher and appliances, electric cooking, plenty of cupboards and a large fridge space
- Internal auto garages for your private & secure arrival home
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- 2 bedrooms, each with built-in mirrored robes and ceiling fans
- Wide hallways
- Separate toilets
- Rear courtyards
- Neutral colour tones throughout
- Additional off-street visitor parking
OUTSIDE get easy left-turn driveway in and out, meticulous landscaping & nice private courtyards. Friends and family will appreciate the easy off-street parking and those front entertainment zones are created for happiness! I love the feature Bottletree too.
- Wow! Wow! 120 metres to Wilsonton Shopping Centre where there's also petrol & endless fast food options
- 270 metres to Wilsonton Primary School
- 330 metres to Captain Cook Park and Ovals
- 900 metres to Wilsonton High School
- 1.6km to St. Andrew's Private Hospital
WHAT A COMBINATION: That feature Bottle Tree, the practical floorplans, the fresh presentation and the handy shopping centre location. This is it!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by right now for your call, text or inbox to arrange your INSPECTION OF THESE UNITS NEAR SHOPPING CENTRE. DO IT!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Rent Income: Each Unit earns approx. $300.00/wk
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $895.00 per unit net 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx. $270.00 per unit net 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corp: Please ask!
- Built: 2004
- State School Zone: Wilsonton Primary (P-6; 270m) and Wilsonton High (7-12; 900m)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you're encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.