3/66 Lower Gay Terrace,
Caloundra Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $399,000
THE ULTIMATE COASTAL LIFESTYLE – WALK TO EVERYTHING
Free virtual tour available, simply get in touch for the link. Private inspection available 7 days by appointment only due to Covid-19.
From the flawless interior finishes to the relaxed open plan design, seamlessly merging to the extensive courtyard area, this idyllic lifestyle will appeal to a wide audience. This stunning residence imparts a contemporary edge with impeccable taste and quality renovations throughout.
Perfectly presented and comprising of two spacious bedrooms with a balcony leading out from the master bedroom. Poised for capital growth, move straight in and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle that awaits. Surf all day, indulge in the local trendy restaurants and cafes and live the Sunshine Coast lifestyle that all your friends will envy.
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Light filled open plan living and dining area
- 180 metres to the waters edge
- Well scaled floorplan featuring 2 generous bedrooms
- Single lock up garage and close to public transport
- In-ground swimming pool and Low Body Corporate
- Perfect weekender, investment or permanent residence
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
With this unsurpassed location and attributes, this property presents as the perfect weekender, first home or ideal long-term investment.
It is hard to imagine a beachside real estate purchase that represents better value in today's market.
Sandalwood, Caloundra is perfectly positioned on the Southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 12 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, schools and The Caloundra Golf Club all within 5km.
Contact Lachlan Anderson to arrange an inspection today.
RE/MAX is committed to adhering to the Australian and State Government regulations around open homes and property inspections. Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to. Conditions of Entry will be applied.