37 Hill Street,
Toowoomba City Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $499,000
Investment Duplex Open For Private Inspection - Please Phone For An Appointment
JACQUI WALKER presents this ENTIRE DUPLEX corner Hill St & Park Lane beside beautiful Laurel Bank Park, literally 200 metres to major Grand Central Shopping Centre!
I SAID: " Unbeatable inner-city location on a corner allotment !!! "
FAST INVESTOR SNAPSHOT:
- 2 x 2 bedrooms Units, each with 1 bathroom & 1 internal garage
- Gross Rent Yield 5.05% p.a. based on Offers Over price
- Gross weekly rent $485.00/wk, managed by RE/MAX Success
- Unit 1 earning $240/wk on Periodic lease
- Unit 2 earning $245/wk until October 1, 2020
- Get whole title = zero body corp fees
- Rates: $1,396.17 half-yr
- Water Access: $292.59 half-yr
WHY IS THIS your golden opportunity?
- Set on a 455m2 corner allotment
- 10 ft ceilings to each Unit
- Built-in robes to 2 x 2 bedrooms
- Unit 1 boasting VJ walls, charming character, updated kitchen with electric cooking, lovely deck off extra-large living area, reverse-cycle air conditioning to living area, garden shed & water tank
- Unit 2 offers a large & spacious updated kitchen, open plan living, air conditioning and TWO toilets for added value
- Security screens to entire duplex
- Internal access from each single garage
- Internal laundry to each unit
CENTRAL, CENTRAL with everything nearby:
- 15m to Laurel Bank Park
- 200m to major Grand Central Shopping Centre
- 1.3km to Toowoomba North Primary School
- 3km to Harristown High School
THE CURRENT OWNERS seek to realise their capital gain so this is your opportunity to add a rare corner allotment Duplex to your investment portfolio.
INVESTORS: Toowoomba is booming:
- $1.6 billion Second Range Crossing now open
- New $40m Pulse Data Centre now operating, the cornerstone of Toowoomba Technology Park
- All eyes are on the new Airport, Inland Rail & Industrial Park
- Multiple CBD laneways gentrifying into food-oriented precincts
- $500m QIC Grand Central Shopping Centre complete
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by to answer your questions or schedule your inspection. POUNCE ON PROFITABLE PARKSIDE PROPOSITION PRONTO.
*****USEFUL INFO courtesy Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Directions: Corner Hill Street & Park Lane
- Allotment Size: 455m2, corner
- Allotment Dimensions: 12.1m x 39.4m
- Recent Rates: $1,396.17 half-yr
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 half-yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Each unit can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Toowoomba North Primary (P-6, 1.3km) & Harristown High (7-12, 3km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements & indications.