37/37 Old Coach Road,
Tallai Queensland 4213
Price: SOLD BY RHYS BURGESS
Beautiful Villa in Tallai
Not often one gets the opportunity to move into one of Tallai’s most sought after complexes. Offering you privacy and ease of access to all amenities that Mudgeeraba and Tallai have to offer.
Not only for the downsizers looking for a peaceful retreat as this property is perfect for those looking for a lock up and go scenario. It also offers excellent potential as an investment for the the family with opportunity to move into later on and enjoy the many benefits of this great complex.
This is a great single level, 3 bedroom home, master with ensuite, and added shared bathroom with a single garage.
The large living room area is joined by separate dining room or extra bedroom area and the kitchen overlooks your own private back yard with ample space for plants and some outdoor garden furniture.
Ceiling fans on offer throughout the home with an Air Conditioning unit in the main living area which cools the entire home.
The complex offers a great community club house and community swimming pool. Mudgeeraba Village is only a short distance away offering all that you need with shopping, coffee shops, restaurants and much more
Super quick access to the M1 and Mudgeeraba Village Shopping Centre is approximately 5 minutes away.
Don't miss out on making this fantastic home yours!
- 3 bedrooms, 1 ensuite bathroom and 1 shared bathroom.
- 1 Lock up Garage
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- AC unit in Main living room area
- Single level with no steps
- Built in wardrobes
- Access to a private back yard area
- Low body corporate fees
- Pets are allowed subject to Body Corporate approval
- Swimming pool area
- Club house and social areas
- Very well-kept gardens and property
- Bus stop at the entrance of the complex
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
- Central location
- Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
- Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
- Reputation of primary schools
- Rising property prices
- Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are within minutes of this home;
- All Saints Anglican School
- Somerset College
- Cloverhill State Primary
- Kings Christian College
- Mudgeeraba State School
- Mudgeeraba Special School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
- Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
- Bell Place plaza including Coles
- Aldi and any other public services are also available
- Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
- 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
- 15 minute drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
- Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
- 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
- Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
- 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.