38 Olympic Court,
Upper Caboolture Queensland 4510
Price: FOR SALE
4 Beds PLUS office PLUS multiple living spaces...and SIDE ACCESS
Proudly perched on an elevated 602m2 allotment with well established gardens, SIDE ACCESS and an expansive outdoor entertaining area.
The home itself has a terrific floorplan offering great separation of bedrooms putting the kids to the back of the home with easy access to the family bathroom and separate toilet. The master suite is cleverly positioned to the front of the home over looking the front gardens.
You will love the multiple living areas including a fabulous air conditioned open planned kitchen / dining / family room with direct access to the outdoor entertainment area.
The double lock up garage has been semi converted to include an extra room / rumpus / office / craft space with ceiling fan and window. The original roller door remains in place and provides an additional storage zone. The other side is a single sized garage with automatic door and direct access to the outside entertainment area and also provides internal access to the home via the laundry.
- Fenced to the front property line
- 602m2 land size
- Low maintenance low set brick with electric cooking
- 2 Living Areas
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans
- Master suite with built in robes, ceiling fan and private en-suite
- Open plan family / dining / kitchen with air conditioning
- Double lock up garage with internal access to the home. Once side has been converted to a rumpus / office / utility room and has a window and ceiling fan (could convert back if required)
- Garden Shed with additional slab which could easily house a larger shed or 2nd garden shed
- Full length patio over looking the spacious backyard with established gardens
- Side access with concrete driveway to house trailer / boat or extra car
- Separate lounge room
- Security screens throughout
Situated in the ever popular Parkridge Estate in Upper Caboolture. A fabulous place for families with an abundance of parks including the award winning Bunya Park. There is easy access to public transport and a variety of shops just down the road.
Morayfield CBD and train station are approx. 6mins drive
40mins North will have you enjoying the picture perfect beaches of the Sunshine Coast
40mins South will have you embarking on the hustle and bustle of the Brisbane CBD
Proudly presented to you by DYNIEKA CLARK of RE/MAX Victory. Enquiries welcomed 7 days a week