WOW FACTOR !
If you're looking for a property where quality and easy living fuse together seamlessly in a relaxed environment, then 39 Blueberry Street, Banksia Beach is for you. The focus of the home is all about a tranquil lifestyle where the living zones take in the tranquility and therapeutic properties of the carefully landscaped gardens.
The kitchen/dining area is located at the rear of the home and features crisp white cabinetry, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and caters effortlessly to both indoor and outdoor entertaining options.
The multiple living zones, which include a generous formal lounge that provides a place to relax and unwind to the sound of water whilst admiring the Japanese inspired garden, the family room expands via the stacker doors to create the perfect indoor/outdoor living zone. Featuring, four well-proportioned bedrooms in which the master suite incorporates a walk in robe, full ensuite with his and her vanities and garden access, with the remaining bedrooms all with built in robes. Outdoors is an idyllic island lifestyle with a sun-drenched deck area with glimpses of the 8th golf tee with just enough tree coverage to keep your privacy, perfect for entertaining or just sitting back watching the stunning sunsets we are blessed to have, add to this the café blinds and a heat strip and the alfresco area is an all year round proposition. Other inclusions are an automated watering system, off street boat/caravan storage, external access to the 4th Bedroom (Ideal for home based businesses *stca) security alarm, security screens on the rear stacker doors, and a water tank. All this is in a peaceful yet prominent position in one of Bribie Island's most picturesque estates, within walking distance of the country club where you can enjoy a swim, gym session, a game of tennis or just catch up with friends over a wine or dinner. This sprawling family home promises a life of modern comfort, contemporary connection with a focus on a relaxed lifestyle. Call David on 0407 657 455 or Claire on 0413 469 993 to make a time to privately inspect this property.
* Multiple living areas
* Large open external area with heat pad and fan
* Japanese garden
* Minutes to public transport, waterfront, shops, school.
* 4th bedroom with external access - Great for an office / workspace
* Master suite with large ensuite double vanity and separate toilet
* Double remote Garage
* Space for boat, caravan, trailer
* Separate Laundry with external access to drying yard
* Amazing views over the golf course
* Remote operated fans, lighting
* Inbuilt speaker system
* Air conditioning
* Solar roof panels
* Access to world class Pacific Harbour Golf and Country Club including Gym and Pool
* Block out external blinds on bedroom 2 and 3
* Direct access to the Golf Course
* Amazing wildlife everyday
* Awesome neighbours