Fairly New Homes On Large Allotments This Close To Grand Central Are Rare. So See This One Right Now
ALERT, ALERT: This home built 2012 is on a LARGE 800 SQ MTR ALLOTMENT only 2.5km to Grand Central. Now that's rare.
I SAID: ' This combination is very rare !!! '
GRACED by a long private driveway between character homes, this beauty FEATURES:
- Emphasis on open-plan living and dining
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: Lots of natural light here, also ceiling fan and designer lighting
::::: And attractive floating timber floors ... easy clean-up, happy life!
- This flows to a covered entertainment area, made for happiness
::::: Built under the roofline for enhanced capital growth
- Sophisticated black and white tones to the stylish kitchen
::::: With a gorgeous island bench
::::: Lots of drawers
::::: Gas stove and electric oven
::::: And the dishwasher will make clean-up so so easy
- A fantastic master bedroom experience
::::: Walk-in robe
::::: And ceiling fan
- 3 bedrooms total, each with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate bath and vanity
::::: Premium glass trims to the shower
::::: Sophisticated tiling ... no corners cut here
- A separate main toilet
- Easy arrival home via AUTOMATIC single garage with internal entry
::::: And a handy rear laundry
- Gas hot water
NOW STEP OUTSIDE TO DISCOVER:
- Wow: a long PRIVATE 37m driveway to your garage ... exclusive-use
- Rare 800 square metre allotment, with privacy fencing
- Feels so private
- Big wide driveway area to front of home with a BONUS parking area
- Room for a shed with rear access on both sides
- 5,000 litre rainwater tank
- And an easy-care garden
SO WHO'S WHO?
- Owner-Occupiers: Give notice to the current tenants and move in on settlement!
- Investors: Currently earning $335.00 per week on a month-to-month lease ... that's a 4.47% annual gross rent yield. Always in demand here, so easily strengthen to a longer lease.
- Lots of trees to street, and adorned on either side by character homes
- 450m to swings, slide and happiness at Warwick St Park
- 550m to fish and chips, Thai, chemist, beauty and convenience store at Tower Shopping Village
- 850m to private and public schools for all year levels
- 2.5km to inner-city Grand Central Shopping Centre
MY HOT TIP: Fairly new homes on large allotments this close to the inner-city should not be missed.
THIS GREAT BUY begins with a look, so for your convenience, I'm looking out for your message or call. MAKE THIS ONE YOURS TODAY!
***HANDY INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Harristown?
::::: 142 of 149 properties were listed THEN sold in Harristown from Jan 2019-Jan 2020 (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 11.9 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Real Property Description: Lot 100 on Survey Plan 239892
- Allotment Size: 800 square metres
- Allotment Dimensions: 20.6m south rear x 31.6m east short side x 67.6m west long driveway side
- Zoned: Neighbourhood Residential
- Land Use: Single Dwelling
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 830m); Harristown High (7-12, 850m)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.