UNIQUE DUAL LIVING OPPORTUNITY + SIDE ACCESS + POOL + WALK TO BEACH!
This is life at its best. Take in the fresh ocean air from this large spacious family home and sparkling inground pool, sitting on a fantastic 603m2 block. Only a stone's throw from the waterfront and Donnybrook jetty!
This isn't just a property; it's a foundation for memories and new-found lifestyle. In this tight-knit, family-focused neighbourhood, your kids will grow up with the taste of fresh air and the warmth of a close community. It's a place where life flows at a more tranquil pace. Here, you'll find the calm you've been yearning for; a place where stress is just a distant memory. Wake up to the chirping of birds, take long walks by the water, and revel in the simple joys of life.
For the angler in you, Donnybrook's waters are teeming with life. Whether it's a family fishing trip or a quiet afternoon with your thoughts and a fishing rod, the day's catch will bring a smile to your face.
Considered one of SEQ's best-kept secrets, this small township is on the brink of booming. Just minutes down the road a potential Westfield-sized development is in plans for the future. Donnybrook is an up-and-coming suburb; this is an opportunity you can't afford to miss.
The location and lifestyle are not the only jaw-dropping features this property has to offer. The unique floor plan of this home allows flexibility & opportunity and caters to all needs. There is a dual living possibility with the downstairs area including its own kitchenette, bathroom, bedroom with storage and access to the garage, laundry, and two outdoor entertaining areas. Whether you need a teenagers retreat, a private place for parents to live with you, a home salon, a home office, or just a fantastic 'unit' space for interstate family to have long visits, this home will suit you!
Upstairs continues to impress with a huge open-plan living and dining area, an immaculate well-equipped and very spacious kitchen with an island bench, a large corner linen cupboard, the main bathroom, two bedrooms opening out to the stunning front deck, and the master bedroom including a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite. The master bedroom is separated by a stunning patio area.
Grab this golden opportunity to be a part of something special. Invest in a lifestyle that's rich in peace, abundance and opportunity. 4 Anglers Street is the canvas; now paint your masterpiece...
The unique setup allows everyone to have their own space. The list of what this house has to offer is endless.
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area with airconditioning and a ceiling fan
- Stunning large kitchen with stone benchtops, an island bench, breakfast bar, dishwasher, beautiful drop-down lighting, an abundance of bench & cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, large fridge area, double-door pantry and plenty of windows surrounding the upstairs area flooding the space with natural light
- 2 large bedrooms, both with built-ins and ceiling fans, that open up to a shared deck
- Large outdoor patio with a skylight that leads to the master bedroom
- Master bedroom including a ceiling fan, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with large double-ended shower and double-vanity
- Large corner linen cupboard
- Large air-conditioned rumpus/living room which can be completely closed off from upstairs and has its own private front entry door (perfect for dual living)
- Large bathroom with a spa-bath tub & shower head, toilet and vanity
- Laundry room (with dual access)
- Semi-open outdoor covered kitchen with stone benchtops (full kitchen with oven and stove)
- Spacious bedroom with a large walk-in wardrobe
- Double lock up garage with internal & side access doors as well as the front electric roller door (including two storage cupboards)
- Internal and external access to lower and upper-level
- Designated fire pit area
- Inground stunning and large pool
- 6.5kw Solar Power
- Storage shed
- Large concreted driveway with enough room to park a boat or caravan
- Fully fenced with a fantastic yard space
- Undercover patio area
- Hillshoist clothesline
- Side access gates
- Quiet cul de sa location
- Termite barriers
- 2x3m Garden shed
- Low maintenance gardens
- Playground, Parklands, Basketball court & Skate park | 900m
- Corner Store | 1km
- Boat Ramp | 1.2km
- Jetty | 1.3km
- Bribie Island | 15min by water-craft
Dock at the new Sandstone Point Hotel, Fish and Chip Shop
- Big Fish Junction Shopping Complex | 12.5km (12min drive.)
- Pumicestone Village Shopping Centre | 15km (14min drive.) Medical Centre, Drakes IGA, Stella Rossa
- Australian Christian College | 15.4km (15min drive.)
- Beautiful Glass house Mountains | 21.7km (20min drive.) Mountain Climbs, Bike Trails, Enduro riding, State forest, Running Trails
- Caboolture Hospital | 17.9km (20min drive.)
- Sunny Coast | 58km (45min drive.)
- Brisbane City | 60km (60min drive.)
Sound incredible? That's because it is! We are so excited to find the lucky new homeowners. Interested and sound like the dream you have been searching for? Call Kathy or Will today on 0427 374 117