4 Caloundra Road,
Caloundra Queensland 4551
Price: ALL OFFERS OVER $399,000 CONSIDERED
THIS ATRIUM MODEL HAS LOW BODY CORPORATE $30 P/W, 2 CAR ACCOMMODATION,OWNER READY TO SELL
Located in the well maintained Village Green development well known for its friendly community spirit and great proximity to all of Caloundra’s convenient shopping and medical facilities, this freehold villa has had some quality upgrades that separate it from the rest.
A RARE BONUS WITH THIS PARTICULAR VILLA IS THE SIDE ACCESS THAT PROVIDES A SECOND CAR SPACE OF 6.0 X 3.0m MAKING THIS ONE OF THE MOST DESIRED MODELS.
Classy plantation shutters and timber floors accent the living and dining areas, which open out into a large atrium ‘Queensland Room’ with electric vergola roofing that opens you up to breezes, the sun and the stars. The versatile room is perfect for entertaining, cards afternoons, second living area and overflow guest accommodation.
A rare bonus with this particular villa is the side access that provides a second car space of 6.0 x 3.0m making this one of the most desired models.
With low body corporate and secure village feeling where you’ll get to know your neighbours, this villa is move-in ready and will suit the discerning buyer.
THERE ARE NO AGE RESTRICTIONS AS WITH OTHER VILLAGES.
- Spacious bay-windowed living room with air conditioner
- Separate dining area with space for large 6 seat dining suite
- Modern kitchen with good storage and electric stove
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes, master has air conditioning
- Bright airy bathroom with toilet, internal laundry, security screens throughout
- Separate guest powder room with toilet
- Vergola covered atrium plus wraparound courtyard garden with undercover area
and handy shed
- Single garage with internal access to villa, second parking space of 6.0 x 3.0m
- Very quiet position in the complex with only one neighbour
- Low Body Corps of approx. $30 per week – very budget friendly
- Ideal for but not restricted to over ’50’s buyers
RE/MAX is committed to adhering to the Australian and State Government regulations around open homes and property inspections.
Maximum of 6 people in the property at any given time
Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to
Conditions of Entry will be applied