4 Denis Street,
South Toowoomba Queensland 4350
Price: $349,000 - $359,000
5 Gone, 3 Left: There's Everything To Love Here.
ALERT, ALERT: Eligible for $15k FHOG and the regional $5k BOOST here!!!
CAPTURING REMARKABLE STREET APPEAL to frame sophisticated living, Jacqui Walker invites you to select a brand-new sensational Villa, Unit or Townhome here in central South Toowoomba - 580m to takeaway options, Cafe 63 and Coles Express.
RELAX IN #HAMPTON STYLE across the stunning spacious living & dining rooms, where large sliding glass doors spill to tiled covered entertainment zones made for laughter and selfies!
SOME UNITS FEATURE feature ducted air, 8.5 ft. ceilings, multiple ensuites and even a bonus designated carpark!
I LOVE the stone benches and premium appliances to each gorgeous kitchen and the designer bathrooms have been created for your total rejuvenation.
LET'S ZOOM IN on each sensational move:
:::::: UNIT 2 | Ideal For Price, Ideal For Life | $349k
- 2 bedrooms, ensuite to master, single automatic garage, 8.5ft ceilings
- Bathtub to main bathroom and separate shower
- Separate main toilet
- Tiled entertainment area under roofline
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning ... #YesThanks
:::::: UNIT 6 | With Dedicated BONUS Carpark | $359k
- 2 bedrooms, ensuite to master, single automatic garage
- Wow I love the 2nd BONUS DEDICATED CARPARK
- Look at that stunning stone bench island to the beautiful kitchen
- I love how the large living and dining areas flow from this space
- Also the ensuite you want
- A bathtub and separate shower to main bathroom
- Separate main toilet
- Climate control for the maxium comfort
- And a tiled entertainment area under roofline made for happiness
:::::: TOWNHOME 4 | Wow - 2 Ensuites! Also Study Area | $359k
- Two-level 2 bedroom townhome with ensuite to EACH bedroom and single auto garage
- I SAID: Ensuite to each bedroom!!!
- 8ft ceilings
- Spacious living area flows to gorgeous kitchen with island bench ... this further flows to dining room
- Tiled undercover entertainment area made with fun-times in mind
- An ideal study area atop commanding staircase
- 3rd toilet downstairs
- Separate laundry
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning ... #Perfection
:::::: NOW SOLD UNIT 1: Owners love the ducted air and front position
:::::: NOW SOLD UNIT 7: Sold for $385k, 2 bed RARE double garage
:::::: NOW SOLD T'HOME 8: Sold for $359k with TWO ensuites
:::::: NOW SOLD UNIT 3: Sold for $359k
:::::: NOW SOLD UNIT 5: Sold for $419k
SOUTH TOOWOOMBA is so central. What's nearby?
- 580m to Cafe 63, endless takeaway options and Coles Express
- 750m to City Golf Club & Driving Range
- 1.0km to South Toowoomba Bowls Club
- 1.8km to Aldi and Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 2.0km to Centenary Heights High School
- 2.3km to Harristown Primary School
- 2.7km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
ADORNED by large concept windows and premium tiles, discover gorgeous landscaping, artificial turf for EASIER WEEKENDS, max privacy to fully-fenced easy-care courtyards and LOW BODY CORP FEES.
THESE #HAMPTON CREATIONS are the one! For your convenience, I'm standing by right now to answer your questions or to schedule your inspection of this POPULAR OPPORTUNITY.