4 Hillsdale Crescent,
Blue Mountain Heights Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $749,000
Get Classic Street Appeal And Gorgeous Bush Views At This Fantastic Family Home!
SET IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC and capturing classic street appeal with elevated bush views, this spacious 4 bedroom family home with a large office is presented by The Jacqui Walker Team.
I SAID: ' Views, space and street appeal all in a lovely cul-de-sac !!! '
FIRST UP, WHO'S WHO?
- Owner Occupier: this one's very special
:::: Settle at this beautiful home around Feb 23, 2022 when the current lease ends
STEP INSIDE, let's take a closer look at this beautiful home with classic street appeal:
- Lovely northern orientation, to capture the whole day's lovely passing sun
- Scenic views from many windows
- A formal lounge room
- A casual living and dining zone
::: With air-conditioning
- Ample bench-space to the kitchen
::: With walk-in pantry and a lovely outlook across the backyard
- A value-adding large office
- 4 bedrooms
::: Master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Lovely main bathroom
- And discover the laundry, linen-cupboard and every other benefit at inspection
- DOUBLE garage conveniently set beside the home
::: Approx 7.7m deep
- And PLENTY OF SPACE across the 1,650 sq mtr allotment
::: With a wide 40.0m north frontage
::: All the dimensions are below
- Loving rising driveway and classic street appeal
::: This home truly takes pride-of-place in its grand elevated position
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 5.1km to Blue Mountain Hotel, fast-food and convenience store
- 5.9km to Downlands College
- 6.2km to Harlaxton Primary School
- 6.4km to Coles, Aldi and Northpoint Shopping Centre
- 7.4km to upcoming new major Hospital Precinct at Baillie Henderson
- 7.4km to Toowoomba State High School (Mt Lofty Campus)
- 8.1km to Sports Club / CBD
BOASTING elevated bush views, spaciousness and set in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac, this 4 bedroom family home with office MUST BE SEEN!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available right now to answer your questions or to schedule your inspection. MAKE THIS BEAUTIFUL OPPORTUNITY YOURS TODAY!
*****HELPFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Team:
- Allotment Size: 1,650 sq mtrs
- Approx Allotment Dimensions: 40.0m north frontage x 29.5m east-side x 37.0m south rear x 57.2m west-side
- Approx Recent General Rates: $823.00 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + usage
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Zoned: Low Density Residential
- Real Property Description: Lot 7 on Registered Plan 806017
- State School Zone: Harlaxton Primary (P-6, 6.2km); Toowoomba State High (7-12, 7.4km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.