4 Koala Street,
Parkwood Queensland 4214
Price: Offers over $2,000,000
PRIVACY, TRANQUILITY, CHARACTER - MASSIVE 6398m2 BLOCK - DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
STUNNING FAMILY HOME AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 15 YEARS.
BE QUICK - with a bus stop only 80 metres away and conveniently located close to hospitals, Griffith University, G-Link light rail station, AB Paterson Private School, Harbour Town Shopping Centre and with easy access to the M1, this inner city acreage home WILL ATTRACT ATTENTION.
Situated in a private cul-de-sac you will be impressed from the moment you enter the property gates, starting with the front timber deck and beautiful gardens; perfect for enjoying your morning coffee whilst watching the extensive bird life and spotting the regular koala visitors. The property features an extra-large home office and is ideal for working from home or operating a suitable business on site.
* Large timber kitchen overlooking the pool and outdoor entertainment area.
* Sunken formal lounge room.
* Separate dining area.
* Media room.
* Family meals area.
* Games room.
* Gas fireplace.
* Large laundry.
* Separate rumpus room with solid timber floors.
* Ducted air conditioning - bedroom/rumpus wing.
* 5 bedrooms.
* 3 bathrooms.
* Grand master suite offering a spa bath, ensuite and walk in robe.
* Office - large, separate and air-conditioned.
* Huge north-facing outdoor entertainment area.
* Bali hut and BBQ area with outdoor spa.
* Swimming pool - heated.
* Front timber deck.
* 4-6 car lock up garage
* Separate double garage (currently used as a music studio and tool shed)
* 6398m2* block of land with secure electric gate
* Strong rental potential
* Please note, the seller is in the late stages of council approval for a subdivision and would consider selling the house which sits on a 3972m2* level block of land for - Offers over $1,430,000. Please contact the agent for more details.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands, increasing population and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast, there has never been a better time to buy property in the highly sought-after Parkwood.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, endeavoured to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchaser
should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.