4 Plant Street,
West End Queensland 4810
Price: $320,000 Negotiable
Renovate & reap the rewards or utilise the dual titles - tear down & start again!
Located in a prime inner City setting, this 3x1 cottage is just waiting to be renovated and turned into a dream home or investment. Just a short walk from all amenities and a short drive to the City and the iconic Castle Hill. This property is on an 810sqm allotment or you can sub divide and get two 405sqm allotments, with generous sized living and ideal location this presents a great opportunity for the budding renovator or investor!
Huge generous lounge offering plenty of potential with heaps of space. The kitchen is situated to the rear of the home, giving you the perfect chance to work your magic! You could further enhance this area by opening it up for entertaining, taking full advantage of the massive backyard. All three bedrooms are ready for your personal touch accompanied by the large bathroom with ample storage.
The property's close proximity to the City makes it perfect for the profitable project, the possibilities of this little gem truly are endless!
- 810sqm allotment dual titles in place, with clear views of Castle Hill
- Perfect project for the home renovator or investment due to prime location
- Front and rear patio areas
- Huge generous lounge area
- Fibre optic NBN
- Possible opportunity to open up the rear of the property for greater entertaining purposes
- Fantastic location: walking distance to all amenities, short drive to the City
- Countless opportunity for the astute buyer
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply
Text or call 0450 449 606 to View privately or to View via video call.