Seeing is believing - This home is huge!
*** SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS HAVE RECOMMENCED ***
(Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply)
Text or call 0450 449 606 to View Privately or to View via Video Call.
This ready to enjoy, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home, situated in the ever popular suburb of Annandale, sits on a generous allotment of 786 sqm, just minutes from Annandale Central, Grammar School and relaxing bike/riverside walks.. Easily one of the most family friendly suburbs in Townsville with five schools and a multitude of sporting activities on its doorstep, this area is perfect for the family that likes to relax and play!
The entrance of the home is not easily visible from the street, creating a nice feeling of privacy. The interior is light, airy and uplifting and favours neutral tones, creating the perfect backdrop for the new owners to add a splash of colour with their own furnishings.
Clever design has created the formal lounge upon entry. Towards the rear of the home opens up into a spacious multi-use area, which includes open-plan kitchen, dining area and additional sitting area overlooking the gardens. The second living space opens out onto a large undercover patio area which overlooks the attractive, sky blue pool, bordered by lush green gardens, creating a delightful resort style ambiance.
The allotment is spacious and allows plenty of room for swing play equipment and a trampoline! A large detached masonry garage completes the overall package.
* 786 sqm allotment set back from the road at the end of a quiet court
* Detached double garage, resort style in-ground pool with additional fire pit area
* 5 generously sized bedrooms, master with own WIR, ensuite and access out onto the rear patio
* Bedrooms 4 & 5 share a two-way bathroom (3rd bathroom) perfect for the older children or your visiting guests!
* Spacious kitchen overlooks second lounge and dining area - perfectly designed to interact with family or guests whilst cooking up a storm!
* Neutrally toned dÃ©cor, fans and air conditioning throughout
* Attractive, side-alley, shade garden, perfect spot for a leafy display of pot plants
* Children's play area with room for the cubby and slide
* Close to Murray Sporting Complex and numerous sporting clubs and ovals
* Walking distance to local shops, schools, bike routes and parks