40 Bullock Creek Road,
Meldale Queensland 4510
Price: $990,000 - $1,100,000
The perfect sea change is waiting for you! 3 Bed Home + Granny Flat on 8.85 Acres!
This unique 3 bedroom A-frame cottage with granny flat is ready for you to move in and enjoy views which look out over Pumicestone Channel & Bribie Island. The current owners have recently renovated so all that is left for you to do is enjoy!
- Open plan kitchen (lots of cupboard space) with 5 burner gas stove top and electric oven, dishwasher
- Open plan dining and lounge
- Main bedroom
- 2 bedrooms
- 2nd retreat living area opening onto balcony
- 2 storage areas in the ceiling
- Courtyard/entertainment area
- 7 car with lock up shed all powered
- 5kw solar with 12 panels
- 1 x 20,000 litre tank with pump
- School bus pick up at the end of the road
- Shops, chemist and hotel all within 10 minutes
Beautiful open spaces and trees throughout main yard, chook pen, vegetable gardens, 4 fenced paddocks, 1 unfenced to the water's edge, Elimbah Creek, perfect for catching yabbies or throwing in a crab pot, all this situated on a gorgeous 8.85 acre block.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Kev on 0408 108 785.