Location & Parkside Living At It's Best.. By Nic Sauzier
Every so often properties such as 40 Wendouree Road, Wilson come to market, a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom property which offers the perfect opportunity for any type of buyer! Whether you are looking for the next home to move in and live without having to do anything, or perhaps a renovation project if you wanted to add the approved upstairs addition. You could even knock the dwelling down and build your dream home directly across from the park - make sure to build two stories to capture the stunning river views.
If you are looking for location, park side living and on a generous size block then this is the perfect opportunity for you. The property is located on arguably one of the best streets that Wilson has to offer, a generously sized 809sqm block on the hill and opposite the picturesque Centenary Park.
The home also offers an incredible and lucrative rare opportunity with an adjoining "one bedroom self contained apartment" should you wish to utilise it as an investment, or perhaps the perfect place for parents or older kids still living at home - the choice is yours. The self contained apartment was previously rented out at $350/week and features its own private entrance and parking and has a full size kitchen area with an inbuilt breakfast bar style arrangement. The bathroom is a European inspired bathroom and laundry in the one area. This area can be left open with double doors to be part of the front house or can be locked off for total isolation.
* Stunning Hardwood Jarrah Floorboards
* 4 bed, 2 bath OR 3 bed, 1 bath + 1 bed, 1 bath – all under one roof.
* 3 bedrooms form part of the main house and the other bedroom is part of the "self contained apartment" which is all under the one roof
* A large open plan style living and dining area
* Office/study located at the front of the home
* New kitchen finished with travertine stone with quality fixtures and fittings, gas cook top, dishwasher, front loader washer, double fridge recess area and a fold down breakfast bar
* The main bedroom has a large built in floor to ceiling wardrobe
* Bedroom 2&3 are generous in size
* The bathroom has been renovated with travertine stone and offers a stylish modern look with a toilet, bath and separate shower.
* Stunning and luscious green vegetation surrounds you on the 800+ sqm that is on offer here with numerous varieties of fruit trees for self sustainable living.
* These include a huge mango tree, guava, cumquat, apple, olive, orange, lemon, lime and fig.
directly opposite to the Centenary Park lands with a lake in winter
* Reticulated bore on automated controller.
* Solar hot water system
* High ceilings with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
* Como Secondary College zone
* Zoning is R40
* Frontage 20.1m
* 1.1KM to Wilson Primary School
* 1.6KM to Lo Quay Cafe
* 10 minute walk to Curtin University
Council rates - approx $1,500 pa
Water rates - approx $900 pa
This property is priced to sell and can be a lucrative investment to your portfolio or perhaps your new dream home!
To view or to make an offer, contact the listing agent today. Nic Sauzier 0409 042 337