404/115 Bulcock Street,
Caloundra Queensland 4551
Price: Offers over $299,000
AN ABSOLUTE MUST TO INSPECT
With an ultra-convenient address in the heart of Caloundra's much loved Bulcock Beach, this tranquil one bedroom apartment couldn't be a better investment or your primary place of residence. Occupying an enviable position in the complex featuring an expansive balcony with cooling sea breezes, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
Designed with a focus on high quality and contemporary living, this light and airy apartment features a wide open floor plan, marble kitchen with ample space throughout. The floor to ceiling sliding doors provide views overlooking the Pumicestone Passage, Bribie Island and out to the shipping channel of the Pacific Ocean.
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment - 82m2 on title
- Views overlooking the shipping channel of the Pacific Ocean
- Fully equipped kitchen with marble benchtops and ample cupboard space
- Common rooftop providing stunning ocean and hinterland views
- Secure car space and close to public transport
- 30 seconds walk to Bulcock Beach Esplanade, shops and restaurants
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
Situated within the popular Ocean Views Resort, the apartment incorporates a generous combined living/dining area, functional galley style kitchen, separate bedroom and spacious bathroom.
The complex features a resort style pool and spa, sauna, gym and games room. The rooftop entertaining area provides stunning ocean views, plenty of tables and chairs and bbqs for small or large groups along with sun lounges to relax and enjoy the lifestyle your friends will envy.
Ocean Views Resort is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops and restaurants at your doorstep. Prestigious private and state schools and the famous Greg Norman designed Golf Course all within a 5km radius.
Call Lachlan Anderson to arrange a private viewing.