406/9-11 Walden Lane,
Bowen Hills Queensland 4006
Price: GREAT LOCATION! $448,000
Cosy and comfortable apartment across road from Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital
It is very rare to have an apartment for sale in this building situated just across the road from the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital (RBWH), the Faculty of Medicine, a branch of Queensland University, the Centre for clinical Research (UQCCR), and the RBWH bus station. This building is just under one km from CBD.
This apartment is just lovely and very convenient, ideal for students and health care professionals, or just for those looking at a cosmopolitan lifestyle. Its private and secured parking in the same building makes it very safe especially when working odds hours or coming back home late at night after University.
The modern kitchen, with ample storage, opens on the dining and living area. The spacious master bedroom, full of natural light, has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The second bedroom, also with windows and lots of natural light, is just next to the second bathroom.
- Spacious master bedroom with Walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Private and secured parking
- Opposite to RBWH bus station (direct route to city/UQ main campus/Northern side, e.g. Chermside) and it is one of the stations of Brisbane Metro (expected to operate in 2023)
- Near the Exhibition train station (only open during Ekka but it will be use as part of the Cross River Rail in 2024)
- Under 15 mins walk to Bowen Hills train station (connecting all train services in Brisbane, just like the stations in the city)
Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Any information of special interest should be obtained through independent verification.