407/1 Hart Street,
Ashmore Queensland 4214
Price: Offers OVer $439,000
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT - MODERN APARTMENT IN BOUTIQUE COMPLEX
For this Saturday and Sunday virtual inspection at 11.30am please click the facebook link below -
With record low interest rates it could be cheaper to buy than rent!
To inspect the property via private appointment, facetime or a video walk through please contact the agent directly.
The team at RE/MAX Property Centre are taking all reasonable steps to make sure all government guidelines are followed and to ensure your health and safety is a priority.
Conveniently located to the Coles Benowa Village Shopping centre with an array of specialty shops, food outlets, cafes and Royal Pines Resort and Golf course.
Presenting this modern contemporary two bedroom apartment in a boutique development in Ashmore. This unrivalled development is one of a kind offering an interior design with a unique twist.
Comprising of a spacious open plan living / dining area flowing out to the oversized balcony allowing a beautiful breeze and an abundance of natural light to filter through.
- 2 bedrooms w/ walk in robe and ensuite in master bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 car space
- Top floor apartment with no surrounding neighbours
- Galley kitchen w/ stone bench tops
- Great sized balcony overlooking the pool
- South West aspect
- Engineered spotted gum timber flooring
- Air conditioning
- High ceilings
- Onsite facilities include; swimming pool, spa and sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and recreational room with pool table and BBQ areas.
- Only minutes to the M1 and 45 mins** to Brisbane
- Exclusive storage cage include
- Rental Returns - $480 per week**. Highly rentable property
For more information or to view this property please call us today.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information
contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.