409/71 GRIMA STREET,
Schofields New South Wales 2762
Price: HOT PROPERTY | Call for Private Inspection
Open Home Details:
Saturday 9th, December 2023
Nearly New Penthouse Style Two-Bedroom Apartment
** Ideal First Home or Investment Property
This nearly new two-bedroom apartment have been specifically designed to offer boutique living, boasting high quality fittings and fixtures such as plush carpet in the bedrooms, timber flooring in the living areas, European kitchen appliances, stone features in the bathrooms and kitchen and ducted air conditioning.
This superb residence is perfect for the first home buyer looking to get into the property market or for the savvy investor wanting to add to their portfolio with a great expected rental return.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Two (2) generous sized bedrooms, both fitted with built-in robes and access to the balcony.
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Natural light filled living room with access to the balcony
* Well-appointed kitchen featuring quality European stainless steel appliances, 40mm stone benchtops, breakfast bar and high-grade cabinetry.
* Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and premium designer fixtures.
* Huge balcony.
* Specifically designed with privacy & space in mind.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Durable and waterproof hybrid flooring.
* Video intercom.
* Secure parking and storage area.
* Landscaped gardens, pathways and play areas
In an ideal lifestyle location close to Schofields Train Station, Woolworths, local park, schools, shops, cafes and eateries as well as a variety of nearby transport options.
I encourage you not to miss this great opportunity. Call or SMS Gizzelle on 0428 934 618 now for further information or for your private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask (optional)
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.