41-55 Punt Road (Tambo Marine),
Johnsonville Victoria 3902
Price: Contact Agent
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY - FREEHOLD BUSINESS WITH HIGH INCOME! NOW FOR SALE!
A well-established Freehold Dry Storage Marina, Marine Mechanic Workshop, Vessel Slipping and Marine Chandlery Business in a prime East Gippsland location are now ready for a new owner. The business offers a high earning opportunity to a working owner, so you can comfortably work and prosper while living in this sought-after area. In addition, there are significant opportunities to grow the business for the entrepreneurial spirit.
The business services the boating community, both visiting and permanent based Boats. Supplying all Marine Chandlery Sales, Dry Marine Storage, and onsite qualified Marine Mechanics. Currently offering accommodation for 120 vessels undercover and 70 vessels in open storage with room for expansion. Additional storage for 50+ cars & trailers on a casual basis, cradle storage with private boat ramp.
* Highly reputable business established in 1978 owned and operated by one family
* Freehold property set on 3.716 hectares
* Private Boat Ramp complex and Jetty for easy boat Launching directly into the Tambo River (Leased land)
* Dry storage catering for anything from a small tinny up to 40ft + Flybridge Cruisers
* 4 large storage sheds
* Underground diesel bulk tank capacity 5,000lt
* Underground petrol bulk tank capacity 5,000lt
* Marine Shop/Office with adjoining workshop/tea room
* 2 Very large workshops – featuring the marine workshop and 3 storey parts room
* Three fully fitted out wash down bays for boat cleaning and motor flushing
* 2 x 45,000lt concrete water tanks
* Fire services – 2 hydrants and 7 reels with numerous fire extinguishers in workshops
* Toilet amenities block with showers
* Security fencing
* Prime location in a busy Marina
* Plenty of growth opportunities
If you love all things boating, you will love this business. This is a true lifestyle business and would be excellent for someone looking to escape the rat race in a big capital city while maintaining a high disposable income.
Link to business current website:
To find out more information about this business for sale, please contact Daniel on
0417 817 769.
Due Diligence Checklist
What you need to know before buying a residential property.
Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. This checklist aims to help you identify whether any of these issues will affect you. The questions are a starting point only and you may need to seek professional advice to answer some of them. You can find links to organisations and web pages that can help you learn more, by visiting the due diligence checklist page on the Consumer Affairs Victoria website