41 Burwood Close,
Andergrove Queensland 4740
Price: Offers from $379,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 23rd, January 2021
Best Buy in Burwood
You will fall in love with the tranquil and quiet existence of this neighbourhood. The property is located in such a quiet pocket in Andergrove, that a lot of people don't know these streets even exist. With no rear neighbours, prolific birdlife, grand old trees, and a big patio for relaxation time. Set up the day bed or egg chair and listen to your favourite tunes on the back patio or enjoy alfresco dining with dear friends or family in the New Year. Plenty of space for Australia Day celebrations in your back yard.
Perfectly suited for a first home buyer, investor or a young family taking their first step into the Mackay market. The home is conveniently located near schools, shops, supermarkets, sporting clubs and childcare facilities. With an abundance of convenience at your doorstep, this home is sure to be a hit and entice a lot of interest with so much value on offer.
Features of Burwood that will have you dreaming:
- On the right-hand side of the home a granny flat set up with its own entry, lounge, kitchenette, bathroom, and air-conditioned bedroom. This can be locked up from the rest of the home should you work away or wish to rent out this section of the property
- Open planned tiled living, dining and kitchen
- Functional kitchen with plenty of storage and benchtops with a lovely outlook to the backyard
- Relax and watch your favourite show in the air-conditioned lounge room
- Dining space with plenty of natural light and spills out to the outdoor patio when you are entertaining
- All bedrooms with fans and built-ins. Main bedroom features air conditioning
- Security screens throughout
- Rejuvenated main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry off the back patio
- 819 sqm block and a fenced backyard for the pets and children to play
- Side access for the tinny
- Big lawn lockup/ shed
- Single carport
- Located in a very quiet street with very little drive through traffic
- Conveniently located to the corner Shops, Schools and Medical facilities
- Rates approx. $1500 per year
- Built approx. 1990
- Rental appraisal available on request
Why make Andergrove your First Choice in suburbs?
With an abundance of convenience at your doorstep, this contemporary home is sure to entice a lot of interest from the smart buyer who understands the value of being close to everything - schools, shops, Pub, sporting fields & medical facilities. This lowset, low maintenance home surrounded by nature will have you feeling like you are on holidays every day of the week.
Call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results for your Private Inspection today or we look forward to meeting you at the Open Home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.