4/10 David Street,
Burpengary Queensland 4505
Price: Offers Over $259,000
OWNER SAY'S THIS TOWNHOUSE MUST BE SOLD!
Offering a fantastic investment opportunity for the savvy investor.
Downstairs, a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen will greet you, complete with air-conditioning for comfort. The kitchen is a great size and features plenty of storage, a Dishlex dishwasher, electric hot plates and oven. There is also a separate laundry, with external access and a toilet. The single lock-up garage also has internal access.
Upstairs, there is a family bathroom alongside three spacious bedrooms - they all feature built-in cupboards and fans. A generously sized master bedroom, with all of the comforts, includes air-conditioning, a balcony, and an en-suite.
Outside, relax under the outdoor entertainment area.
If you're looking for something low maintenance then this may be the townhouse for you!
When it comes to location, you won't find a better positioned property, being only walking distance to the recently upgraded Bupengary Plaza, train station and public transport, plus local shops and amenities and parks - everything you need. And with the new University of the Sunshine Coast Petrie only a few train stops away, there won't be a better opportunity to secure an property like this.
* Currently tenanted until June 2021, $320 per week rent
* Built in 2011
* 3 bedrooms, including a spacious master bedroom with en-suite
* Open plan living and dining area
* Large kitchen area with dishwasher
* 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets (one downstairs)
* Carpet upstairs
* Single lock up garage with internal access
* Fenced court yard
* Water tank
* Central to rail, bus and major local amenities
* One side of property common land â¢ no adjoining walls
* 144m2 land size approx