42 Betula Street,
Doveton Victoria 3177
Open Home Details:
Saturday 27th, February 2021
Renovator's Delight on a 680m2 Block with no Easements
Situated in the most desirable pockets of Doveton, sitting peacefully on a 680m2 block( approx) in a quiet street, is this great property. Whether you're looking to live in, invest or develop in the future, this family home ticks all the boxes. STCA you could also possibly build two townhouses side by side as frontage is ideal.
Location of this property cannot get any better, with a bus stop at the end of your street that takes you straight to Dandenong Plaza. With Linden Place shops, Ilim College and Minaret College just across the road or within a short walking distance, you can leave the car at home. With a little tender love and care, you could truly make this little gem into a fantastic family home.
Home comprises of;
- Spacious lounge with Braemar gas wall heater and air con.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes and carpet throughout. Main bedroom has its own Mitsubishi split system.
- Spacious kitchen/meals area with gas cooking
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bathtub and separate toilet
- Good sized laundry with access to the decking, which leads you into the backyard.
- Double tandem carport, ideal for tradies
- Linen cupboard
- Two good sized sheds
- Extra parking on the street
- Front verandah, fully enclosed
- Security door and security lights
- Awnings on windows
- Extra storage under the house
If you are searching for the next property to add to your portfolio, you certainly won't be short of a tenant, as this could attract a possible $1,477 per calendar month. Park your money here and watch the value grow.
To secure the keys and become the next proud owner, call Linda today to arrange an inspection!
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT INSPECTION!
We have obtained all information above from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations, and should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate