42 Seventh Avenue,
Windsor Queensland 4030
Price: GONE under the hammer!
GONE - UNDER THE HAMMER at auction 18/3/17 - INFINITE POTENTIAL HERE! CITY VIEWS + XLGE HOME
DECEASED ESTATE - GONE - UNDER THE HAMMER!
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY! 18 March, on-site, at 11:00am. Extra large family home on good sized block of land. The Avenues are much sought after for their distinctive character homes in one of Brisbane's most highly valued Windsor Hill precinct. So do not miss out on the opportunity of securing this valuable parcel of land. The city views are an extra bonus.
Surrounded by luxury residences, re-development would attract many buyers wishing to secure a home in this much sought after pocket. Maybe you could live in the house and develop later? The LMR zoning for higher density residential use certainly adds value and great potential to future capital growth.
Some other features of this property
- Huge residence on 610m2 block of land
- Backyard accessible by driveway
- 5 minute's walk from Windsor Train Station
- Close to Windsor Homezone shopping centre
- Post office and cafes just a short drive up the road
- Four Primary Schools within 1km
- Only 5-10 minutes drive from the city
- Travel on the scenic Enoggera Creek Bikeway track