42 Sheffield Place,
Kuraby Queensland 4112
Price: CALL AHWAZ
KURABY RETREAT IN CUL-DE-SAC AVAILABLE NOW!
Wonderful open plan home in a quiet cul-de-sac in Kuraby available now!
This property is set on 700m2 with landscaped gardens to enjoy!
The 3 living spaces include formal living/dining, family and rumpus room, the kitchen is situated in the center, while the bedrooms are all placed down the other side with the master at the back.
The property is perched high on a quiet cul-da sac street and is very convenient to train station and bus stop, quick drive to schools, shops, parks, places of worship and motorway.
Features to this property
* 3 living spaces
* Brick Base with tiled roof (with insulation),
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with builtins and fans
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan, aircon, en-suite & walk in robe
* 2 bathrooms
* Formal lounge with carpet,
* Open plan kitchen with plenty of cupboards, bench space and wall oven
* Dining/2nd living area with tiled floors,
* Fire place for the cosy winter evenings,
* Covered outside living area,
* Double lock up garage with automatic door,
* Security doors and windows around the home,
* Room for the kids and the family pets,
* Fenced block (700m2) with garden shed and water tank
Kuraby State School catchment- 4 min drive
7 min drive to Underwood Marketplace Shopping
12 min to Springwood Shopping Mall
15 min drive to Garden City and Sunnybank Plaza
7 min drive to Fruit grove Train Station
Walk to bus 554 on Beenleigh Road
12 min drive to Freeway
11 min to Gateway onramp
A great property to live in- a great area to live!
Call AHWAZ anytime- 0415 285 088
The property currently tenanted till June 2021 and weekly payment is $460 per week.(The current lease might be negotiable with tenants but we need to talk to tenants first if they happy to vacate the property early)
* Please note that it is a requirement of government that masks be worn at all times while coming to any open homes until the 22nd Jan 2021*
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.