4/23 Bermingham Street,
Alderley Queensland 4051
Price: UNDER OFFER
Serene Scene… Free-Standing Townhouse In Tranquil Setting
A serene escape in the middle of bustling Alderley, this freestanding townhouse is perfectly positioned in a boutique complex and is sure to appeal to those seeking tranquility in the city.
A prized end of cul-de-sac setting with leafy vistas underscores a sense of peace and privacy that is rare to find so close to the action whilst the interiors embrace the outdoors and create a sense of light and space.
Built c2000 and totally freestanding, the two-level home has been carefully considered to optimize livability and functionality. The ground floor living space is wrapped in a choice of landscaped courtyard gardens flowing from the covered entertaining deck.
• Positioned in one of Alderley's sought after cul-de-sacs moments to amenities
• Totally free-standing and set within a boutique, pet friendly complex
• Light and breezy open plan interiors incorporating lounge/meals and kitchen
• 2 double bedrooms on the upper level with built/ins
• 2-way bathroom + additional powder room downstairs
• Central kitchen and adjoining meals flow to the covered deck
• Remote controlled garage with laminated flooring offering versatility as living/utility room + off street parking
• North-facing courtyard with established gardens and storage shed
• Moments to city transport, popular cafes, shopping plaza and the CBD within 6kms
Body Corp:- $1,098 Qtr (approx)
Rates:- $398 Qtr (approx)
Enoggera State Primary School:- 1.1km (approx)
Everton Park State High School:- 2.5km (approx)
RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.