4/2A Jackson Street,
Centenary Heights Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $390,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 22nd, January 2022
Presenting This 'Magnolia Cottage' Unit With North-East Position And Aroma-Filled Manicured Gardens
CAPTURING AN OUTSTANDING north-east position with gorgeous landscaping, Jacqui Walker proudly presents this gorgeous 'Magnolia Cottage' Unit.
SPACIOUS AND APPEALING, this beautifully presented Unit is simply perfect.
WELCOME, now you've arrived. Step inside and DISCOVER:
- Open-plan living and dining area
::::: With new air-conditioner
::::: NBN and Foxtel points for endless entertainment options
- Modern kitchen
::::: Designed to ensure your cooking experience is free-flowing and of the highest enjoyment
::::: Gas cooktop
::::: Electric oven
::::: New dishwasher
::::: Centre work bench
::::: 2-bowl sink
::::: And pantry
- Purpose-built wider doorways
- 1st linen cupboard
- Master bedroom with ENSUITE
- Total of 2 large built-in bedrooms
::::: Each with ceiling fans
::::: 2nd bedroom well positioned to the main bathroom
::::: 2nd bedroom offers bonus NBN and Foxtel points
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet & IXL lighting
- Private arrival home via automatic internal garage
::::: This area offers laundry at rear and a 2nd linen cupboard
::::: And side door to that gorgeous north-eastern courtyard
- The AROMA of the beautifully MANICURED GARDEN
- A private, fenced, EASY-CARE courtyard capturing ideal north-eastern aspect
::::: Fantastic at 7.7m wide x 2.0m deep
- A rainwater tank
- More peace of mind with security screens installed to windows and doors
- Instant natural gas hot water system connected to the Unit
- 3 on-site visitor carparks ... in addition to your PRIVATE garage
- 650 metres to Southtown shopping Village with Cafe 63, IGA, and specialty shops
'MAGNOLIA COTTAGE' is home to 4 retiree owner-occupiers who LOVE THEIR SANCTUARY.
AND I'M CERTAIN you will too.
SO ANYTIME TO SUIT YOU, Jacqui Walker is ready to show you this gorgeous opportunity. Call Jacqui Walker now to arrange an inspection of your future home!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Body Corp: Approx. $500 per quarter, managed by the Owners
- General Rates: $1,036.08 net 1/2 yr
- Water Access - $314.95 net 1/2 yr
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.