43 Entabeni Drive,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Love Living Here! Get 4 Living Zones. Fantastic.
CAPTURING INVITING APPEAL at first sight then everywhere throughout, Jacqui Walker presents this sensational 4 Bedroom family home in fantastic Kearneys Spring.
FEATURING four, yes 4, ideal living zones here - including a CHILDRENS' RETREAT and a separate formal lounge room - I love the airy, light tones throughout.
I SAID: ' Four living zones !!! '
::::: A beautiful light-filled formal lounge room
::::: Totally relax and spread-out across the large open-plan family room
::::: Sensational space for an 8-seater dining table to the open-plan dining area
::::: And a play retreat to the childrens' bedroom wing ... currently used as an office
CRAFTED in 2016, this CONTEMPORARY HOME FEATURES:
- A premium master bedroom experience
::::: The ensuite feels like a sanctuary with striking tilework, long vanity, shower and toilet
::::: The large walk-in robe
::::: And BONUS built-in robe too
- A spacious contemporary kitchen
::::: With the dishwasher you expect
::::: Stainless-steel appliances and electric cooking
::::: Frosted themes to feature cupboards
::::: And optional plumbing for a high-end fridge/freezer
- Space for a big relaxing lounge suite to the family room
::::: I love the stunning wine storage to the built-in feature bench with cupboards
::::: Always feel comfy here with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- As you can see, there's space for at least 8 to happily dine at a large table in the dining area
- The retreat to the childrens' wing is currently used as an office
- For quiet or formal moments, head to the front formal living room ... bliss, really!
- Total of 4 bedrooms
::::: Wow! Bedroom 2 enjoys special 2-way access to the main bathroom
::::: Each bedroom with ceiling fans
::::: And each bedroom with built-in robes
- Striking tilework to main bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and vanity
- A separate main toilet
- An easy-flow family-sized laundry with useful bench space
- Plenty of storage throughout
- And get an easy arrival home via the internal automatic DOUBLE garage
NOW STEP OUTSIDE AND DISCOVER:
- Brick and render elements capture trending street appeal
- Great outdoor living across the gorgeous entertaining zone
::::: Built under the roofline for enhanced capital growth
- This points to a gorgeous firepit area
::::: Look at those striking pavers and pebbles
::::: Such great use of the backyard
- Fully-fenced backyard across the 561 square metre allotment
- A garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- And low-maintenance gardens
- 830m to Kearneys Spring Historical Park near Ovals
- 1.3km to Springs Garden World
- 1.3km to University
- 2.5km to Darling Heights Primary School
- 2.6km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 5km to Harristown High School
- 5.6km to Shamrock Bar/CBD
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED with FOUR LIVING ZONES including a fabulous childrens' wing, NOW is the moment to MAKE THIS beautifully presented, spaciously designed HOME YOUR OWN.
YOUR SENSATIONAL MOVE begins with a look, so I'm looking out now for your call or message - or experience everything at the upcoming Open Home. SEE NOW!
***HELPFUL SPECS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Kearneys Spring?
::::: 151 of 159 properties were listed THEN sold in Kearneys Spring from Feb 2020-Feb 2021 (Source: RP Data)
- Real Property Description: Lot 66 on Survey Plan 268625
- Allotment Dimensions: Approx. 19.1m wide x 29.5m deep
- Allotment Size: 561 square metres
- House Size: 219.0 square metres inc 18.0 square metres outdoor covered
- Built: 2016
- Vacant at Possession: A below-market rental agreement is in place, with 60 days notice to vacate desired
- Recent General Rates: Approx $1,250.00 nett 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: Approx $305.00 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 2.5km); Harristown High (7-12, 5km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.