43 Hoey Street,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Open Home Details:
Thursday 21st, January 2021
This Is The Last Stunning Unit Here - 80 Metres To Shops
BREAKING NEWS: Only 1 Unit left. Units 1, 2, 4 and 5 now gone.
GET the $15k First Home Owners' Grant AND $5,000 Regional Boost here!
JACQUI WALKER presents this FINAL brand-new Unit - a easy 80 metres to Westridge Shops!
GORGEOUS LIVING has been accomplished here by Taylor Building Group - noted for 20 years experience in the building & property development industry and for exceptional build quality characterized by individualistic architecture & design.
UNIT 3 FEATURES:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and automatic internal single garage
- A formal entry
- Relaxing spacious living & dining rooms
::::: Made for Netflix and happy nights in
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning for maximum comfort
- Effortless flow to a tiled covered entertainment zone
::::: Created for lots of laughs & selfies
- A light-filled designer kitchen adorned by an island bench
::::: Overlooks the spacious dining and living areas
::::: Pesented in glamorous white tones
::::: Featuring stone benches
::::: #Trending tapware
::::: Ideal pantries
::::: Gas cooking
::::: And designer lighting
- Bedrooms privately positioned apart
::::: Ensuite and reverse-cycle air conditioning to the master bedroom
::::: Each with a built-in robe and ceiling fan
::::: Also an an 'ensuite-like' experience in the 2nd bedroom
- Designer bathroom and ensuite experiences
::::: With stunning tiling for your total rejuvenation
- Separate main toilet
- Recessed laundry in the internal garage, with storage cupboard
- And lovely large windows for the light, airy feeling you want
HAVE YOU HEARD? Units here are eligible for $15k First Home Owners' Grant AND $5,000 Regional Boost!
- Wow! 80 easy metres to Westridge Shops
- 600m downhill stroll to beautiful parklands & creek
- 1.6km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 1.9km to USQ
THIS LAST REMAINING UNIT is perfect in style and perfect in location.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your LOOK AT THIS MOST SENSATIONAL MOVE.
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Developer & Builder: Taylor Building Group
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $990 net per unit 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx. $270 net per unit 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corporate: Please ask! This quarterly payment covers building insurance, sinking fund and outdoor upkeep so you get your weekends back
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.6km) and Harristown High (7-12, 2.2km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.