43 O'Brien Street,
Ormiston Queensland 4160
Price: Serious offers over $999,000
Your Private Oasis Awaits!
Hidden away in a secret enclave of a quiet treelined cul-de-sac this large low set home will appeal to those are not willing to compromise on space, quality and location.
From the moment you step inside the large double door entry you are met with a light filled, expansive open plan living space and elevated ceilings.
A sprawling layout, a choice of multiple living spaces, private outdoor entertaining and modern touches such as ducted air conditioning will enhance your family's lifestyle and convenience.
The location is premium – within walking distance to Ormiston College, Ormiston train station, local shops, parks and the water's edge. There's so much to love about this one, come and see for yourself!
* Attractive Streetscape & whisper quiet position
* Ducted air conditioning
* Spacious, open plan family/dining area
* Huge central kitchen with breakfast bench
* Large home office or create a 3rd living area
* Covered patio for alfresco dining & entertaining
* Media room for cosy tv/movie nights
* Privately positioned master suite with walk-in-robe
* Lavish en suite with double shower & twin vanities
* All other bedrooms are generous in size & feature built-ins
* Double remote garage
* Surrounded by other high-quality properties
* 1.5km to Ormiston College
* 1.3km to Ormiston Shopping Village
* 1.6km to Ormiston Train Station
* 2.2km to the glistening waters of Moreton Bay
* 2.5km to Raby Bay Harbour Restaurants & Cafe
Ormiston is a suburb located along the stunning Redland's Coast, bound with pioneer history and beautiful mature trees. There's an excellent selection of schools, shops and cafes nearby and the thriving hub of cafes and restaurants at Raby Bay Harbour can be enjoyed in just a few minutes' drive.
For more information and to arrange an inspection contact Glen Trega on 0413 053 585