43 White Wood Court,
Lake Macdonald Queensland 4563
Price: Price Range $799,000 to $839,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 23rd, January 2021
This property is very special.
Your own private tropical hideaway. Surround yourself with acres of gardens, lawns, exotic fruit trees, palms, rainforest and creeks. There is wildlife in abundance and the sounds of birds fill the air.
This is an amazing rural and sustainable family home and only 7 minutes from Cooroy Village, primary school and high school. 20 Minutes gets you to Noosa Beach or Sunshine Beach and further primary and high schools plus full retail and services you would get in any capital city.
This unique eco-friendly home, lime and sand rendered, with cypress frames, lives within nature on a private 8311m block caking onto virgin rainforest and creeks. Lovingly built to be sustainable, eco-friendly and using only natural products in construction and maintenance.
Large timber verandas on all four sides with wide overhangs also keep the house cool with natural timber decking milled from timber on the property. Four bedrooms plus lounge, dining and separate family room provide a welcome space for a large family.
An adjoining shed doubles as additional accommodation with its own studio including kitchen, bathroom, laundry and deck.
* Quiet cul-de-sac
* Solar hot water
* Solar power
* Timber floors with natural oils applied
* Roof top storage in attics
* Shed -Three bay high clearance shed with two carports doubles as additional accommodation with own studio accommodation
* Additional carport with side access for boat or caravan
* 5 Star chook pen with "chicken chalet"
* 2 x 30,000 water tanks
* Gray water recycle system suitable for irrigation
* Vehicle tracks to access all corners of the property
* Dam feed by spring and seasonal creek
* Massive fire pit by dam
* Vege gardens
* Fruit trees include Star fruit, Bananas -cavandish, lady finger, red, Limes - kaffir, finger, Tahitian. Mandarins, Oranges, Macadamias