430 Nerada Road,
Tinana South Queensland 4650
Calm Acreage Living – 8371m2
With no neighbours on your doorstep and a rural outlook is what you have been searching for, then look no further. The peace and quiet this property has to offer has to be just one of the many features this home boasts.
Plenty of room for the family or extended family with a donga set up complete with kitchenette and own bathroom. A fresh coat of paint and tidy up and this would be the ideal set up for growing families or a place for nanna to live comfortably.
The property has full boundary fences divided into two paddocks and a fully fenced house yard to keep the littlies in and the sheep out.
• Master with built in robe & Ensuite
• 2 other good size bedrooms with built in robes
• Open plan living, dining area with fireplace
• Good size kitchen with dishwasher
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Undercover entertainment deck with timber bar and shade screens
• 5kw solar panels
• Solar Hot water
• Multipurpose room with kitchenette & bathroom
• Double bay shed with power
• Double carport
• Chicken coop
• Fenced house yard
• Ample Water storage
• Fully fenced 8371m2 block
This property offers privacy space and a peaceful rural outlook. As quick as acreage hits the market it's gone, don't miss out on the opportunity to secure this low maintenance acreage property.