4/31 Mayfield Road,
Carina Queensland 4152
Price: Offers Over $405,000
This is the kind of real estate every astute investor or savvy professional should be buying and this is why:
1) One of six! Own a far greater piece of the pie!
2) Low body corps
3) Secure with intercom access and lock up garage
4) Solid brick building/low maintenance – no lifts or building render to paint!
5) Excellent location – walk to shops, schools and public transport
6) Less than 8km to Brisbane CBD
7) Close to green spaces/parks
8) Well maintained – can move into
Now that we have captured your interest and enthusiasm, you absolutely MUST put this at the top of your list for all buyers looking to get into this elusive and high-demand area!
Features at a glance:
- Large open plan living area adjacent to functional kitchen
- Kitchen appliances recently updated
- 2 bedrooms with wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- East-facing large light filled verandah – like an outdoor dining room/living area
- Beautiful, treed outlook (enjoy feeling like you are in a tree house!)
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Double brick construction
- Large lock up garage
- Family bathroom
- Internal laundry – in bathroom
- Security screens
- Intercom access – secure !
- Common area – unusually - a second balcony area for your clothes to dry. This area is shared with a neighbour and is very spacious.
- Walk to San SIsto College, St Martins and in the Catchment of White's Hill State College and Mayfield State's school
- Walk to Carina Shops and restaurants
- Close to pharmacy and medical centres
- Less than 1km to Westfield Carindale
This unit is in the very heart of the best part of Carina – not in a congested street and with yes - actually room to park a car in! It's also right near the park and tennis courts, library and San Sisto College, St Martins primary school and you can walk everywhere or simply leave your car at home and catch a bus in to work!
The unit itself is lovely! Situated on the first floor in this secure complex where you enter with an intercom, you will absolutely LOVE the green canopy of the tree you look onto. It's incredibly uplifting and soothing – and you overlook a green lawn area of the common area below.
The living area is open-plan and opens out onto a sprawling balcony with room to sit down and enjoy a meal or to enjoy your morning coffee in the sun. The balcony also wraps around to the main bedroom where you can access it through glass doors.
The kitchen is functional and well-equipped, sporting a new range-hood, induction stove top, and convection oven. The bathrooms have been well maintained and are in very good condition with no need for a renovation.
This is a unit you will be proud to call home, will feel secure in and will love the convenience of!
We think this represents exceptional value! Priced well well below replacement cost and sitting on a very valuable site spanning 825m2, these 6 packs are by far the best buying options for astute and smart unit buyers !