4/37 Electra Street,
Bundaberg West Queensland 4670
Price: Offers Over $285,000
Townhouse 4-37 Electra Street is AAA grade real estate with 2 bedrooms, study and 2 bathrooms. Being walking distance to all amenities including the Friendly's Hospital and multiple schools, shops, town centre and train station. This complex is modern and is above the record 2013 flood levels.
This 2 storey town-house is ideal for anyone who desires a spacious and well-appointed home for relaxation and enjoyment. A feature of these superb townhouses is the two individual living spaces, one up and one down which provide an excellent separation of living and privacy.
You will also be impressed upon entry into the air-conditioned downstairs lounge area as the large glass doors capture the natural light from the private courtyard. This courtyard is a great place to entertain. Downstairs features a carpeted double bedroom with ceiling fans and built-ins. The downstairs bathroom, with shower and toilet also incorporates the laundry. There is a separate room currently serving as an office. The single garage features a remote controlled roller door for convenience.
Upstairs, the large air-conditioned open plan space incorporates the living and dining areas and an extremely well appointed kitchen. The second queen-size bedroom is also carpeted and enjoys the benefits of ceiling fans and built in robes. There is a separate bathroom with shower and toilet. There is also a lovely outdoor balcony for entertaining.
With plenty to offer this townhouse is a spectacular investment currently returning $320 per week
- Air-conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen boasts a ceiling fan and access to the balcony
- Kitchen boast dual sinks, dishwasher, electric oven, stove top, and rangehood
- Large main bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan and access to the balcony
- Private full-length balcony perfect for outdoor dining
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet
- Central air-conditioned living room which flows out to the back courtyard
- 2nd bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Office with ceiling fan and under-stair storage
- Laundry and 2nd Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Single bay garage (Remote Controlled)
- Fully fenced back courtyard
Quick figures to note:
- Body Corp - $625 per quarter approximately
- Rental Return - $310 per week
Security screened throughout, located in a complex of 9 townhouses, this property provides security and privacy for tenants and owners alike.
Call Robert to book a private viewing of this property on 0432 444 333.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation / details of this document and description Remax Northern Realty Albany Creek can attach no guarantee to them and recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries and seek their own independent advice.