44 Birch Street,
Manunda Queensland 4870
Price: Offers over $395,000
HIDDEN GEM THAT MUST BE SEEN
This gorgeous, completely renovated home is situated in a very convenient central location close to Cairns CBD and just a walking distance to shopping centres and a large park.
Property is surrounded by a luscious and beautiful landscaped garden that offers serenity and comfort. It is simply a real haven hidden behind the fence that must be discovered.
Bursting with potential this property features:
- Huge powered shed/entertaining area in the back garden which is ideal for outdoor entertaining, hobbies, home gym, workshop, home office or could even be converted into a granny flat.
- New flooring and fresh paint throughout the house
- Covered patio courtyard close to the master bedroom
- Air conditioning throughout the house
- Covered parking for 2 cars
- Fully fenced
- Solar power ( 16 solar roof panels )
- Bore hole with pump
- Fully landscaped for low maintenance
If buying this property as an investment, rental appraisal is at $450 per week
Be quick - in today's market climate a property of such positive character won't be available for long!