46 Coastline Parade,
Trinity Beach Queensland 4879
Price: OFFERS OVER $799,000
LARGE EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME
Halfmoon Bay is becoming one of the most popular areas in Trinity Beach thanks to the dream tropical lifestyle on offer. This is a small beachside community, surrounded by protected forests and nature reserves and is walking distance to the beach.
A large executive family home offering 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with additional media room and a separate office space. Located one of the largest blocks in the estate, you'll stay dry thanks to the elevated land with views of the reserve and side access for a boat, caravan, or additional car parking. High ceilings, skillion roof, and unique architectural features makes this a very attractive home, that will ensure you will stand out from the crowd.
STAND OUT FEATURES
- Modern spacious executive family home with 5 bedrooms.
- Open Plan living with kitchen, dining, lounge.
- Additional media room and separate office space.
- High Ceilings, skillion roof with attractive and unique architectural features.
- Master bedroom with walk-in Robe, views onto the garden and ensuite bathroom.
- 600 x 600 Porcelain Tiles, Fans, Aircons, Fly Screen and security screens throughout.
- Island Style kitchen with walk-in pantry and plenty of cabinetry and storage
- Flat manicured lawns with drainage, raised flowerbeds and tropical gardens.
- Bonus side access for a boat, caravan, or additional car parking.
- Large elevated 841m2 block of land, fully fenced.
- Outdoor alfresco area so you can enjoy the lifestyle.
Within walking distance to the Half Moon Bay beach, Earl Hill walking tracks and Blue Water Bar & Grill and Blue Water Marina/ boat ramp. Close to major schools and JCU University.
Please call JAN HOOGHE on 0406 520 941 or SEAN THORPE on 0431 052 490 for more information or to book your private inspection.