46 Gardners Lane,
North Maleny Queensland 4552
Price: Price By Negotiation
Absolute privacy and peace guaranteed at this North Maleny address!
Situated in a private enclave of sought after North Maleny, this magnificent property is set amongst almost 2 acres of easy care forested gardens.
The spacious home is positioned to take in elevated views through the eucalyptus forest and down to the lake on the property, where platypus frequent the surface waters during the early mornings of each day.
• Private North Maleny 7137m2 (1.7 acre) allotment with elevated views
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with fireplace and opening out to front and back verandahs
• Spacious 4 bedrooms, master suite featuring walk in robe, ensuite and deck access
• Two beautifully finished bathrooms, main with clawfoot bath and picture window
• Open library or study retreat plus separate studio on entry – Perfect for the artist or home business
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings and air conditioning throughout
• Double garage with an additional third garage and carport
• Terraced gardens with a wide variety of fruit trees and vegetable gardens
• Spring fed lake with charming paths through the gardens
• Amazing birdlife and wallabies frequent the grounds
• Minutes from Maleny’s town centre, golf course and parkland with numerous walking tracks
Tightly held blue-chip properties such as this do not come along often, so if you are searching for your “forever home” this private retreat could offer all you have been searching for, and more.
Contact the team at RE/MAX Hinterland to organise your private inspection ASAP.
** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes. **