Classic Queenslander Charm
Warm, welcoming and brimming with classic features, this single storey Queenslander is also enhanced by contemporary upgrades, including plantation shutters and air-conditioning, creating a blend of nostalgia and practical modern living.
Relax and unwind in either the lounge or dining rooms, each complemented with timber flooring and tongue and groove walls. Sure to be the social hub of this home, the kitchen features an island bench, gas cooktop and electric oven, and easy access to the patio where you'll enjoy effortless entertaining with family and friends.
Three bedrooms grace the floorplan - two with built-in robes - and all are serviced by the large main bathroom, with a 2nd handy toilet located in the laundry. A granny flat/multipurpose room with bathroom and walk-in robe is positioned at the rear of the property, suitable for a games room or dual living. Plenty of room for vehicles too, with a single garage, double carport and large double bay shed providing space for the cars, the boat and the caravan.
Convenience is also nearby, with Saint Francis Xavier Catholic Primary a few doors away and Mackay West State School an 8 minute walk from home. All your shopping needs can be met with both Parkside Plaza and Caneland Shopping Centre beckon within a 3km radius.
- Charming single storey Queenslander with traditional features
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and island bench
- Back patio with ceiling fans, downlights and power
- Lounge and dining rooms both with air-con and plantation shutters
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Granny flat/multi-purpose room with air-con, bathroom, walk-in robe
- Side access, single garage, double carport, insulated double bay shed with mezzanine
- Solar panels to assist with electricity bills
- Rainwater tank for garden use and sprinkler system
- Rental appraisal approx. $730 - $760 per week and rates approx. $1800 per half year
- Short walk to Saint Francis Xavier Catholic Primary and Mackay West State School
- Parkside Plaza and Caneland Shopping Centre within 3km
Why make West Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
Working, learning, shopping, playing - nothing is too far away in West Mackay! Just a short drive from the CBD and local primary and secondary schools, take advantage of the proximity to medical amenities, including Mackay Hospital. An abundance of parklands, the Botanical Gardens and plenty of nature walks are close by, along with public transport, childcare centres, shopping precincts, sporting clubs and supermarkets. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity with prosperous potential - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Select and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727 or Ash Ryan on 0487 114 760.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.