46 Nautilus Way,
Lakes Entrance Victoria 3909
LUXURIOUS HOME WITH WATER VIEWS!
Rare opportunity to obtain this stunning four-bedroom home that boasts an enviable location in the heart of Lakes Entrance. Conveniently situated in a 'walk to everything' location with essential shopping, great restaurants and waterfront.
As you enter the property, you get a feeling of space and tranquillity. The lower level houses, two bedrooms, family bathroom & spa, laundry room and family room complete with bar/kitchenette. Water views from the floor to ceiling windows. Take the wide flowing stairs to the upper level and be enchanted by the water views that open up as you step into the living areas. Gourmet kitchen, lounge and dining room all with spectacular views across North Arm to the Ocean.
Open plan living and dining flowing to an extensive terrace with spectacular views across North Arm and Bass Straight, Main bedroom and 4th bedroom/study complete this package.
* Fresh new paint, discrete lights throughout
* Prized, sunny decking with water views
* Timber flooring throughout
* All bedrooms with built-in robes
* Ensuite bathroom to main suite plus family bathroom with separated spa bath
* Contemporary designer kitchen, plus butlers pantry, electric cooking, dishwasher where
you can enjoy the water views whilst you cook up a storm
* Large Internal laundry, abundant storage in the laundry room and throughout the home
* Double garage elevated roof for boats/caravans, carport plus parking spaces, and shed
* Entertaining areas on both the lower and upper floors. The complete package.
Act quickly - homes in this desirable location do not last long! Call NOW for an appointment to view this exceptional home.
Due Diligence Checklist
What you need to know before buying a residential property
Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. This checklist aims to help you identify whether any of these issues will affect you. The questions are a starting point only and you may need to seek professional advice to answer some of them. You can find links to organisations and web pages that can help you learn more, by visiting the due diligence checklist page on the Consumer Affairs Victoria website (consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist).