460 Alderley Street,
Harristown Queensland 4350
Open Home Details:
Saturday 5th, December 2020
On A Corner Allotment, It's Spectacularly Refreshed With A Gorgeous Garden
HAVE YOU HEARD?
- There's an Open Home here soon
- You can watch the Walk-Thru video here online
- Or feel free to phone/text/inbox for your Private Inspection
SET ON A CORNER ALLOTMENT, Jacqui Walker presents this "Oh I must have that" combination of gorgeous renovated style & picture-perfect gardens - an easy 280 metres to handy shops!
POSTCARD GARDENS complement 2 beautiful patios and very special street appeal beckons you & your guests inside this charming re-creation!
- Oh Ideal! 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, double garage floorplan
- Oh Wow! Beautiful polished timber floors & impeccable presentation
- Oh Yes! Island bench to renovated light-filled kitchen with stainless-steel electric appliances & a space for a large fridge
- Oh Perfect! This overlooks a spacious lounge room with timber polished floors, a fireplace & gas point
- Oh Fantastic! There's an additional family room for games & laughter
- Oh Amazing! Get luxury #feels in the new ensuite to the air-conditioned master bedroom
- Oh That's It! A private study room
- Oh Stunning! Spectacular gardens adorn the fenced yard
- A formal entry
- Four built-in bedrooms total
- A new main bathroom with a large shower & toilet
- A double garage with internal access for your safe arrival home
NOW STEP OUTSIDE to discover:
- 554m2 fenced corner allotment
- The most exquisite gardens adorn this charming re-created home
- 2 beautiful patios ... one with a gorgeous privacy feature
HARRISTOWN IS SO CENTRAL with everything nearby:
- 100m to taxis & public transport
- 280m to handy Tower Shopping Village
- 400m to Eiser St Park with a basketball half-court, playground & picnic tables
- 1.1km to Harristown Primary & High Schools
- 2.1km to City Golf Club
- 2.4km to Toowoomba Hospital
- 2.9km to USQ
- 3.2km to Grand Central
"OH YES, YOU MUST HAVE THIS" rare combination of re-created spacious style & stunning gardens on a valuable corner allotment in prime Harristown.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available for your inspection 7 days per week (including evenings) - or we look forward to welcoming you at the next open home. IMMEDIATE INSPECTION RECOMMENDED!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Allotment size: 554m2
- Allotment dimensions: 23m eastern boundary x 24m northern boundary (approx.)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,121.23 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 net 1/2 yr + use
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.1km) & Harristown High (7-12, 1.3km)
- Easement: In addition to normal rights of the Crown, Easement No. 719001982 20/09/2018 applies to Lot 61 on SP307287 over Easement A on SP307287
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements & indications.