464 Muddy Creek Road,
Price: SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
**** SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION ***** 635 ACRE OF PARADISE
**** SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION *****
Secure your families future and lifestyle with this income producing cattle property.
* First time on the market in decades- health forces the current owners to the market
* 635 acres (approx.) of mixed country including arable flats with paddocks of improved pasture currently used for cutting and bailing, sheltered cleared gullies and timbered slopes with good access tracks and native pastures.
* Good water supply with beautiful running creek through the property, solar powered domestic bore, water well, numerous water storage tanks and pipelines plus many small dams and livestock watering points dotted throughout the property.
* Solar powered, Steel framed 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home with colorbond cladding, large patio and slow combustion fireplace.
* Workable timber stockyards, with laneway for ease of mustering plus crush and loading ramp
* Large machinery and workshop/storage sheds with power and high clearance for trucks etc.
* Various farm sheds and outbuildings for livestock shelters, stables and/or hay storage
* Very private and tranquil location located at the very end of a no through road and no neighbours in site.
* Ample fencing and millable hardwood timber available including Ironbark, Bloodwood and Gums
* Good fencing with 3 main paddocks for stock rotation plus variety of smaller paddocks near house yard including dog proof sheep yard.
* Frequented by wild deer for hunting and harvesting or just admire from a distance (hunting shack located on ridge country)
* Various farm plant and livestock available for purchase upon negotiation (not included auction price)
'This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes'