OPEN SAT 12:00PM - 12:30PM - Magnificent in every way! DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Move quickly to secure this exquisitely renovated, elegant and grand Queenslander that enjoys the perfect blend of historic charm and elegance with all the creature comforts of today. Built circa 1920, as the original Maleny Hospital, this home has a rich history in the Maleny area and now sits proudly on a tranquil, leafy one acre parcel, just 5 minutes from Maleny.
Impeccably restored, the elegant home incorporates luxurious, modern touches mixed with the classic architecture of the original home. Showcasing all the original features you would expect - French doors opening to the wide front verandah, capturing North Eastern breezes and morning light, coupled with private entertaining and relaxing spaces from the western winter deck overlooking the back gardens and lawn. Polished timber floors throughout the majority of the living spaces to the home, soaring ceilings and VJS complete the perfect picture.
The master built French Provincial kitchen makes a phenomenal first impression and fits perfectly within the heart of this bespoke home. Adjacent dining and lounge areas provide for a practical flow to the substantial floor-plan. You'll be impressed with the generosity of the master bathroom - it oozes absolute quality and the highest attention to detail with an over-sized walk-in shower, twin basins, a Claw-Foot bath and abundance of storage. Be luxuriously spoilt by the spacious master bedroom, taking in beautiful views across the gardens. The four other charming bedrooms are spacious and finished to a high standard, in keeping with a classic Queenslander style.
The welcoming, wide verandah at the front of the property and large entertaining deck at the rear epitomize Queensland outdoor living and ensure there is always a space to suit, bathed in light or shaded and cool. The fresh neutral colour scheme creates inviting spaces through the home that has an inviting ambience not often seen in newer construction.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE!
* Gourmet kitchen with luxurious Limestone bench tops, Smeg oven, integrated dishwasher and an enviable Butler's Pantry
* Five spacious bedrooms including an enormous master
* Soaring 11 foot ceilings and glowing Hoop Pine and Brushbox timber floors throughout
* Your comfort is assured with split-system air-conditioning and the innovative 'Lopie' fireplace
* Generous outdoor entertaining area flowing seamlessly from the home and spilling out to the garden
* Fully fenced plus triple garaging and a double carport under the house
* Family friendly play room downstairs plus large gym area / studio area
* The most adorable cubby-house, children's playground and there is room for a pool!
* Abundant space on nearly one acre (3916m2) of level, manicured gardens
* Gorgeous chook pen, mature orchard and substantial vege gardens
* Heaps of water with tanks and a BORE that you can DRINK!!!
* Stable area ideal for a pony or even pigs!
* Professionally landscaped with nothing to do but soak up and enjoy your gorgeous new home!
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE!
* Our property offers the ultimate in relaxed family living - everything is done! The next buyer can sit back, and enjoy this splendid home! The floor plan of the home is brilliant!
* Our property is situated close enough to Maleny (5 mins), but far enough away for a truly rural lifestyle - Only 40 minutes to the Sunshine Coast as well!
* There is so much space for gardening, animals, children and we love the fire pit for cold winter nights!
Do not delay your inspection - This is a truly unique offering to the Maleny market and it will be SOLD!
Contact the RE/MAX Hinterland team to arrange an inspection.
* This property may or may not be marketed with a price and therefore a price guide cannot always be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
** Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material on this listing and all information provided has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.