4/6A Margaret Street,
East Toowoomba Queensland 4350
NEW PRICE! Location, Location, Location!
- 2 generous built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining room
- Good sized kitchen with electric cooking appliances and servery window to the dining area
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and vanity, conveniently combined with laundry
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- 2 covered balconies (1 eastern and the other western)
- Single carport
- Currently rented at $270 per week until July 2022; with the potential to increase to $285 per week subject to market conditions
Situated in a great east-side location within walking distance to prestigious schools, shops, cafes, parks and the city centre sits Unit 4, 6A Margaret Street in East Toowoomba. The spacious unit situated on the first floor of the quiet complex of only 4, is ideal for first home buyers, investors and downsizers alike!
The unit features 2 good sized bedrooms, each fitted with ceiling fans, an open plan living area with consists of a lounge and dining room with doors to 2 separate balconies, plus a modern kitchen featuring electric cooking appliances, plenty of bench space and cupboards and servery window to the dining area. The good sized family bathroom is home to a shower over bath and vanity, plus separate toilet. The laundry is neatly tucked away in the bathroom for your convenience and for your vehicle there is a single covered carport.
Investors - this complex is popular with tenants due to its location and convenience to the CBD and is currently rented at $270 per week until July 2022, with the potential to increase to $285 per week, subject to market conditions. This is a smart choice with a 5.6 % potential gross return (based on current weekly rent). Body Corporate Fees are $522 per quarter (if paid on time).
Location, Location, Location! For your convenience Team Elevate is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1,036.08 net per half year
Water rates: currently $314.95 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Toowoomba East State School
High school state catchment: Centenary Heights State High School