47 Goldsworthy Street,
Heatley Queensland 4814
Open Home Details:
Sunday 24th, January 2021
OPEN SUNDAY - NEW PRICE! MUST BE SOLD!
This perfectly presented, highset, 4 bedroom home surrounded by long term neighbours, stands out from the crowd! A large, fully enclosed front patio area provides privacy, security and extra space for the kids, whilst a large front and rear yard and fully enclosed underneath has all your parking needs covered.
The front door opens onto a spacious and light filled open-plan living area comprising lounge and dining room which flows through to the kitchen. The polished timber floors are a stand-out feature of this area with their dark honey toned hues. The kitchen is large with plenty of work surface and storage capacity adjoining the dining area for convenience of serving and chatting with guests.
The garden is spacious with ample room for the kids, pets, play equipment, trampolines and more! Side access adds great convenience for boat and caravan lovers. Underneath the home is a securable area comprising laundry, additional parking for cars and/or a great shady play area for the kids.
Situated within walking distance of schools and just a short drive from three major shopping centres, this home offers families great convenience in a beautifully presented package!
* 610sqm shady allotment with side access
* Large, light-filled, open-plan lounge/dining with polished timber floors
* Spacious kitchen, ample cabinetry and bench tops plus servery to dining
* Four bedrooms with polished timber floors and built-in-robes
* Downstairs laundry and play area and additional parking for two cars
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Short drive to Vincent Village, Centro and Stockland and Domain Shopping Centre