47 Ivory Crescent,
Pallara Queensland 4110
Want The Key To Your Dream Home Without The Hassles Of Building?
The hard work has been done and this stunning home is ready for you to make the move.
This property is part of the Stockland Pallara community. A boutique community creating a lifestyle that has become popular with professional couples and families.
A visit to the home will really showcase the highlights and benefits however here are some of the features:
- Quality Neptune home with above standard fixtures and finishes
- 4 generous sized bedrooms + office/ hobby room + study nook
- Well designed master bedroom with walk through robe and an ensuite you truly need to inspect to appreciate
- 4th bedroom downstairs with a walk in robe and ensuite suitable for guests, parents, grand parents or adult children not quite ready to leave the nest
- Office/ hobby room at the front of the home and a study nook located upstairs
- Entertainers and home cooks will fall in love with the kitchen fitted with quality appliances and butlers pantry
- Spacious lounge room and separate dining adjoining the kitchen plus a living area upstairs
- Crimsafe on windows and doors for peace of mind
- 8kw German Quality Solar System installed
- Daikin reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning
- Raised ceiling heights (2.7m downstairs and 2.5m upstairs)
- Tiled outdoor area with ceiling fan perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing outside with your loved ones.
Located close to parks, dog park and walking tracks. Local schools and shopping are a short drive away. Stockland have planned a local neighbourhood shopping centre for the convenience of the Pallara community.
Working from home and need your own space?
Grandparents moving in?
Adult children not quite ready to leave the nest?
If you answered YES to any of these questions you will be impressed by this address, 47 Ivory Crescent, Pallara.