47 Koch Street,
Mooroobool Queensland 4870
Price: Offers Over $539,000
ATTN INVESTORS: POTENTIAL 6% + RETURN | Full Duplex, City Fringe Address
This is a MUST INSPECT! This is not your average Duplex! Prepare to be humbled by the charm and character that this sensational property bestows!
Situated on a generous 769m2 block within the city fringe suburb of Mooroobool, Natasha Whalley-Thompson is pleased to welcome: 47 Koch Street, Mooroobool to the market.
This exciting piece of real estate is ideal for the astute investor, downsizer or owner occupier with the opportunity and ability for investment diversity. Live in one, rent out the other, rent out both - the options are aplenty!
Seldom do Full Duplex's within this locality come to market. To avoid disappointment, act quickly!
- Queenslander style cottage, with timber flooring
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 massive bathroom, with separate toilet
- Huge kitchen with island bench and ample storage
- Combined living and dining
- Quaint front porch
- Fully fenced
- 1 secure car accommodation
- Separately metred electricity
- Rental Appraisal: $400 - $420 p/w (approx.)
- 3 generous bedrooms
- 1 large bathroom
- Open plan living and dining
- Spacious, undercover outdoor entertaining
- Fenced back yard with garden shed
- 1 car carport
- Rental Appraisal: $360 - $370 p/w (approx.)
No Body Corporate Levies
Council Rates: $2,600 half yearly (approx.)
Rental Appraisal: A potential $755p/w for the whole property!
Located within immediate proximity to all major amenities, such as Grocery Stores, Schools, Medical Facilities and Public Transport; you and/or your tenants will welcome the conveniences that living close to the city offers.