Location, Location, Location!
Five minute's drive from the beach, you'll find a classic brick home with a cheerful aqua trim that's ready to embrace you with its warmth and charm. Low set and nestled at the heart of a sprawling 720m2 block, welcome to an excellent entry-level home or ideal investment that's comfortable as is, as well as brimming with potential for future modern upgrades.
Neat and tidy and with ample windows and doors to capture cooling cross breezes, it presents with a fresh and functional kitchen with a pantry, electric cooking, a new rangehood as well as ample cabinetry. Cook up a hearty meal here and serve in the close by dining area, and afterwards, relax in the light and bright living room, fitted with a new air-conditioning unit. The house also hosts three spacious bedrooms and one bathroom, while an extra blessing is a rear patio. Conveniently enclosed, it acts as an all-weather entertaining area or the perfect place for a kids rumpus room.
Along with a study nook, linen cupboard and internal laundry, the property offers a carport and handy side access. The backyard is also enticingly large (and level!) with gardens and plenty of spots ripe for planting extra greenery or veggie gardens.
- Low-set home on a level 720m2 block, approx. 5 minutes from the beach
- Fresh and functional kitchen with pantry, electric cooking, new rangehood and ample storage
- Light and bright living room with new air-conditioning unit plus open plan meals area
- Excellent entry-level home or ideal investment (ask about purchasing the furniture, too!)
- Three spacious bedrooms, serviced by the family bathroom
- All-weather entertaining area/extra living area with enclosed rear patio
- Large backyard, garden shed, carport and convenient side access with extra space to park
- New remote-controlled ceiling fans installed throughout the home
- Study nook, linen cupboard, internal laundry, lino floors and repainted roof
- A few minutes from CBD, Canelands, Mackay Base Hospital and Mackay Airport
- Close to sporting fields, state and private primary and secondary schools, shops, bus stop right out the front!
- Rental appraisal of $xxx per week with $xxx rates per year
Why make South Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
There are so many reasons to love this location! As well as being within a few minutes of the CBD, within a three km radius you'll find a variety of sporting fields, state and private primary and secondary schools, shops, and beaches. Need to travel? Mackay Airport is just a five minute drive away, plus ample public transport is accessible.
So, fulfil the great Aussie dream of owning your own home or kickstart your investment portfolio and contact The Leanne Druery team from RE/MAX Results for more information today!
Leanne - 0412 758 727
Helen - 0422 923 400
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.